Sunday 15 September 2013

Guest Post for a Tech Blog

A few days back, a regular reader of my blog who is also a fellow blogger requested me to write a guest post for his newly launched website called appinfo revolving around the latest and useful apps.

I generally avoid writing technical posts but I really liked his blog. The aesthetics, navigation and posts everything looked just perfect. The best way I could appreciate was by reviewing an interesting app.

My guest post is about an app called Evernote. Evernote is like an organizer that keeps track of your work, deadlines and syncs data across various devices. 

To know interesting things about the app do check the below link to the post:

http://www.appinfo.in/2013/09/just-take-notes-with-evernote/


Please go through the blog post and share your feedback about the same.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment